Sales + Customer Relationship Specialist
– Full time
– Based Inverness
– Competitive salary
– Travel opportunities
– Industry discounts
– Lunchtime rides
– Closing date: 4 Jan 2019
Work for the mountain bike adventure experts
At H+I Adventures we are setting the standard in international mountain bike travel. This philosophy permeates through everything we do, and we’re now looking for a passionate and motivated individual, dedicated to setting the standard in sales and customer service.
Outstanding customer service is the key to our success. Building strong relationships with our customers from the very first communication, right through the customer journey, enables us to maximise sales conversion, customer satisfaction and repeat business rates.
You’ll join our friendly, hard-working team at our exceptional headquarters near Inverness in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. We’re a small, but successful team, thanks to our focus on attention-to-detail and drive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
If you have that same drive for success and would like to join an industry-leading team of A-players this could be the perfect post for you.
As Sales + Customer Relationship Specialist your role will include:
- Developing an in-depth and detailed understanding of all trips in all destinations to advise enquirers which tour is most suitable for them
- Sales generation – leverage all customer points of contact generated through marketing initiatives from both new and repeat customers to achieve monthly sales targets
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure marketing and sales strategies are aligned
- Customer relationship management – respond to all customer enquiries in a comprehensive and timely fashion throughout the customer journey to maximise conversion from lead to sale
- Customer information management – manage all customer information in our booking and CRM system
- Ensuring smooth running of Scottish tour operations – make accommodation, restaurant and other bookings, and co-ordinate logistics for tours based in the Highlands
- Working with the Partner Manager to ensure that all relevant customer information is passed to supplier partners in a timely and accurate manner
Skills + experience
- You have, ideally, at least two years’ experience of working in a sales-driven environment, successfully achieving monthly sales targets through your insatiable desire to sell
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- You possess tremendous attention-to-detail. It’s this focus on detail that sets us apart from our competitors
- You are competent in IT and have worked with database/ booking/ CRM systems
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence and an ability to understand people’s needs
- You have experience of working in a customer service environment and are committed to providing the best possible customer service experience
- Ideally, you have a passion for mountain biking and/or travelling
- You’re a team player and also recognise the importance of taking the initiative to drive improvements within your area of responsibility and the company as a whole
Remuneration + benefits
- £20,000 – £24,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank and public holidays)
- Personal development opportunities, including taking part in an H+I Adventures tour anywhere in the world
- Working in a fantastic, semi-rural office environment with excellent trails on the doorstep and lunchtime rides a feature of daily office life
- A wide range of industry discounts including: bikes, equipment and clothing
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Based in Inverness, Highlands of Scotland
- 95% office based, with the opportunity to travel and experience first-hand our mountain bike tours
- Reporting to Chief Marketing Officer
Is this the job for you?
If you have the exceptional sales skills we’re looking for and a passion for mountain biking and travel then we want to hear from you.
How do you apply?
We want to see your sales skills in action, so to apply for this position email Catherine Shearer, Chief Marketing Officer, with:
- your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for this role and the H+I Adventures Team
- a response to the following enquiry:
“Hi guys, I’m interested in joining one of your tours in the UK or Europe. I’m a 45 year old male from Germany, and I would be interested in a fairly challenging ride in terms of fitness and technical skills required, during summer 2019.
I look forward to hearing from you.”
We’re not looking for the perfect solution, we’re more interested in how you deal with the enquiry and engage with the prospective customer.
This isn’t your average sales and customer service position and we’re not looking for the average candidate.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th January, 17:00 GMT
The post Job Vacancy: Sales & Customer Relationship Specialist appeared first on H+I Adventures.